Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
haha they look great! Midgets make me smile and these bright blue midgets are putting a big grin on my face :sinister: The blue is very vibrant, like it very much> metals look good as well. Nicely painted sir!

+rep

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys. didnt have time to paint at all today, got off work and have to get up in 5 hours to do it all over again. At least i got the miners off the sprue....maybe get them painted up by sunday morning....so....pics prob up then :)

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
Those are some nice, cleanly painted minis. I like the painting, but never been a big fan of those dwarf minis (and thus, own none). You seem to have a good idea at basic technique of shading and highlighting, so kudos to you. :)

Kuffy

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
They are clean and nicely done, a very promising start! I particularly like the Miners and their candles.
I might even rep you for these stunties, even though I'm a High Elves player myself :p But regardless of one's "creed" I guess you have to acknowledge when something is well done.

Cheers,
LS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.