Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I would like to start a 350 point battlegroup led by: Harbinger of Menoth (beautiful model).
Could anyone give me a good setup especially good against Skorne and Cryx? I'd be most
grateful.

Regards,
David

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts
If you're the same David I'm speaking to on MSN, I just wanted to give you a heads up; 350 points pretty much doesn't exist anymore. Warmachine Mk. II is out (the main rulebook for the updated rules of Warmachine) and the point system has received a massive overhaul. A standard game (350-500 points in Mk. I) is around 35 points now, and several other things have also changed. Be sure to buy the book; the Warstore has it for 25% off (along with all of its PP stock) so it's quite economical to buy from there.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you're the same David I'm speaking to on MSN, I just wanted to give you a heads up; 350 points pretty much doesn't exist anymore. Warmachine Mk. II is out (the main rulebook for the updated rules of Warmachine) and the point system has received a massive overhaul. A standard game (350-500 points in Mk. I) is around 35 points now, and several other things have also changed. Be sure to buy the book; the Warstore has it for 25% off (along with all of its PP stock) so it's quite economical to buy from there.
Yes it's me Lost Nemesis!
I see you're offline on msn again. Shame. I had a phonecall, sorry about that.
I also check Maelstrom Games which is a UK based store who sell at real low prices.
Just so you know: I'm a 28 year old Dutch male, so it would be easier to order from
a web-store in western Europe.

Thanks for the reply and the acceptance of my MSN address. Talk to you there?
Greetings,
David

**EDIT**
ps I think I'll be going with Protectorate of Menoth.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.