Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on the UK website for GW it says that for the daemonhunters new rules that the name daemonhunters is used alot and they have special powers: fearless, infiltrate, and some other one i forget. so maybe i read it rong but please clear me up on this. cuz if knights even termies could infiltrate that would kick-ass.

75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MiketehFox said:
It's all in the DH codex, also as per Forum Rules we can't really tell you that kind of stuff.

Mike
no it isnt in the codex its in the chapter approved and it says daemonhunters can infiltrate, fearless, and true grit. you can tell me the information if its on the internet and it is.

uk.Games-Workshop.com

·
Registered
188 Posts
O M G.

It says, on the GW UK site, in the daemonhunters FAQ under chapter approved, that when you see these terms, refer to the universal special rules section of the revised 40K rulebook.

It then lists these terms: Fearless, Infiltrate, True Grit.

You know what that means? It means exactly this, and nothing more: When the Daemonhunters codex refers to the special abilities Fearless, Infiltrate, and True Grit, it's reffering to the abilities as they function in the main rulebook, with the exceptions detailed in the DH codex (I.E. that PAGKs get true grit with stormbolters).

It does not mean that DH units get those abilities. It does not mean that they can buy those abilities. It ONLY means that the abilities reffered to in the DH codex are those listed in the rulebook.

75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thank u but you dont have to get all pissy about it. OMG i asked a question and i didnt not the answer i am such a reatrd.[Sarcastic]-if you couldnt tell. *****.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Would I be correct in assuming that by "*****" you mean "homosexual male," in such a way as to be derisive? I apologize if I sounded condescending in my post, I was merely trying to explain the rule to you, and since it was stated in a fairly obvious way to begin with in the writing you cited, I thought I would try to be very clear in my response.

I do not feel that your response is warranted, and I particularly take offense to your perpetuation of the idea that being gay is in some way a negative. Please refrain from such rude and unnecissary terms in the future.

75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Miril said:
Would I be correct in assuming that by "*****" you mean "homosexual male," in such a way as to be derisive? I apologize if I sounded condescending in my post, I was merely trying to explain the rule to you, and since it was stated in a fairly obvious way to begin with in the writing you cited, I thought I would try to be very clear in my response.

I do not feel that your response is warranted, and I particularly take offense to your perpetuation of the idea that being gay is in some way a negative. Please refrain from such rude and unnecissary terms in the future.
i am not upset cuz you told me what it meant its that you got pissed off and acted as if it was obvious and do you think that your making me feel like asking questions if people are going to call me stupid.
and also being a gay person measn there is something rong with u if we were supose tyo be homos the "god"(or the emperor lol) would have made it so that you could reproduce with the same sex. 1 guy and 1 girl is the only way to reproduce and so if u dont have sex with the opposite sex then there is either something rong with u or you hate god? i guess. but "*****" in slang basically means loser or retard or something that people dont want to be.

if u want to give advice saying O M G isnt a very good way of helping

·
I am a free man!
4,941 Posts
I felt compelled to report this post, stern. You are welcome to your opinions -- religious, political, and otherwise -- but the LO forums are not the place to advertise them. We need to stick to the game(s) here.

·
Normal member Fox D:
3,469 Posts
brother-captian stern said:
i am not upset cuz you told me what it meant its that you got pissed off and acted as if it was obvious and do you think that your making me feel like asking questions if people are going to call me stupid.
and also being a gay person measn there is something rong with u if we were supose tyo be homos the "god"(or the emperor lol) would have made it so that you could reproduce with the same sex. 1 guy and 1 girl is the only way to reproduce and so if u dont have sex with the opposite sex then there is either something rong with u or you hate god? i guess. but "*****" in slang basically means loser or retard or something that people dont want to be.

if u want to give advice saying O M G isnt a very good way of helping
Also...not being able to spell or type means theres something wrong with you.

You really don't seem to be following the rules, and the amount of complaints I've had against you is...well....lets just say my email inbox really doesn't like you.

Banned and locked.

Toastee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.