Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will just leave this here, they apparently came from Dakka Dakka. Enjoy.

Mythical creature Supernatural creature Art Wing Dragon

Horse Art Fictional character Font Visual arts

Plant Art Wood Paint Rectangle

St.Celestine and her Celestial Guard, Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor and a new Magos Dominus. Yes, they are plastic.

JvK B)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yeah, I need to lose some weight anyway I guess...

I hope this is the start of something good for the sisters. Even if they are a "combined" box/squad like the Space Wolves Grey Hunter/Wolf Guard/Blood Claw packs for your basic Sisters/Celestines (or whatever they are called). And a separate one for Seraphim.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Crossbow sister yes.

Seraphim - kinda

Celestine - no.

I do not like the flimsy scroll on the bases, that is just going to snap repeatedly. The Celesting sculpt just seems kind of lazy, I prefer the metal version over that one!

The crossbow wielder. Yes. Just yes. That is a very nice looking model.

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think the Crossbow is a new Inquisitor sculpt. Ordo Hereticus?
It most certainly is. She is actually a special character with her own rules for the Fall of Cadia campaign.

I wonder if they're going to be rolled in together with the Sisters of Silence hinted at the end of Wrath of Magnus?
It would make sense for the Sisters of Silence to be adsorbed into the Adeptus Sororitus.

JvK B)

·
Registered
151 Posts
?s on this

1] Will these be ever coming back in stock? { do GW only ever make like 2 of these? I never see them for sale, PreOrders that is, they always seem to be out of stack straight away. :( }
2] Do the rules for the models come in the box or do u have to get that campaign book?

·
867 Posts
There will be a box called "Triumverate of the Imperium" which will contain Inquisitor Greyfax, an Adeptus Mechanicus leader named Cawl, and Saint Celestine with a pair of special flying bodyguards. Celestine has definitely been improved and her points cost has gone up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.