Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend heard a rumor that after the new Dwarves came out they may release new Skaven models. Is there any truth to this or was some one just spinning some yarn?

·
Consumate professional
2,863 Posts
they already released some new ones for the Lustria campaing didnt they?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am assuming that the line of thinking was simply that they made new plague monks and rat ogres so, why not remake all the models while they are at it? I think that was what they were thinking cause I don’t know the source at all.

·
Drills baby.
6,481 Posts
Lt. Bone Saw said:
I am assuming that the line of thinking was simply that they made new plague monks and rat ogres so, why not remake all the models while they are at it? I think that was what they were thinking cause I don’t know the source at all.
They made them for the Lustria-campaign. But don't dispair, they will get an update before Chaos Dwarves ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL! Chaos Dwarves I haven’t seen those in ages, they were cool. You would think they would remake them after storm of chaos came out.

Any way, I hope we get new models soon, cause I haven’t always been Skaven but I have been around for a long time and to my knowledge Clan Rats have never changed.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Too bad the Bubonic Court is one of the stupidest mistakes Games Workshop has ever made. I mean were it not so restrictive they could actually expect to sell more of the plastic Plague Monks.

Seems an awful waste.

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
Basically you have to take a five hundred odd point character - special character at that. And he is a lord, so basically unless agreed - or it has been FAQ'ed - then this army is not availabe until you hit two thousand points. A large waste.

Personally I have heard nothing about new Skaven but I expect them to be close to the front of the pack - hm, skaven leading from the front? :huh: - as they are one of the so called 'broken' armies. They just need a little reworking, or not letting Alessio within five hundred miles of the book. ;)

KU

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Five hundred odd point special character that is a waist of points. Many special characters take up a hero and lord choice as well.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Whilst the next Army book for Skaven would be a few years off, there is a possibility that a few new models could be released this year. I think that there will be an attempt to release models for a range of armies throughout the year, not just when their particular army book comes out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts