Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Please allow me to introduce Syl-Iriah, the Spirit of the Woods, from Raging Heroes.
Syl-Iriah embodies the forces and magic powers of the forest and, with her unique silhouette, she does stand out on the battlefield...

She comes in two versions and with accessories:

- Legendary Syl-Iriah is perfect to represent the avatar of a goddess character or to be used as a count-as for any large monster/creature in your army. She towers above the battlefield 170mm high and can fit on a 40x40mm base.

- Heroic Syl-Iriah is certainly the most impressive character to lead a footmen unit. She can be used as a sorceress or as any supernatural warrior. Standing 100mm tall and fitting on a 20x20mm base, she can also make a very elegant and striking general.
Renew

- Both versions come with three left and three right arms that hold two swords, a lance, a magical staff, a harp, and a bow.

Here's a peak at both of them:

How do you think you might want to use them in your armies?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've always found that a lame rule. I understand GW want to sell their stuff but gameswise I like different options. I'm glad we are not using these rules in my zone. Models look cool though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts