Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like the Steg has 3 different assembly options (I guess they will have a lot to do with the sort of howdah you take - I'm wondering if there are different rule sets ?)

Some people might like this piccie and others might not, it shows a different angle and more of the howdah but some people are saying that the flank of the Steg looks a bit odd. I guess we'll soon know.

Warhammer Fantasy Battle Tabletop Gaming: White Dwarf Lizardmen Army Stegadon Picture

·
Here comes DR. TRAN!
177 Posts
Overall I think the new Stegadon looks pretty awesome and fearsome. I'm curious about the armour plates on his back, the ones that look like they came off his head, but its nice to see them come up with a brand new kind of dinosaur. I was always confused as to why the STEGAdon looked like a Triceratops and not a STEGAsaur. I like it though.

I'm not a lizardmen player, but I love the models and fluff, lizardmen aren't losing the Carnosaur are they? If so I'll buy one just to have such a great looking model.

·
Registered
123 Posts
If we lose the Carnosaur I will find every New Army Book they make and burn them and destroy the printing presses that make them and kill the people who wrote the book so that we MUST use the old rules or just get a new Army Book with a carnosaur in it... Either that or make up house rules for one.

I doubt we will though, theres really no reason to get rid of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts