Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Borderlands addict
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG, I've only just seen this and I majorly want: Forge World NEW STUFF!
Here's just a list of what there is:
***** DEATH GUARD CONVERSION SET *****
***** DEATH GUARD TERMINATOR CONVERSION SET *****
***** DEATH KORPS OF KRIEG WEAPONS SET *****
***** DEATH KORPS OF KRIEG EQUIPMENT SET *****
***** DEATH KORPS OF KRIEG COMMAND UPGRADE SET *****
Hope you enjoy :happy:

·
Ancient Spacefarer
1,715 Posts
Man those Death Guard conversion kits as cool! Looks to me that there's another project looming over the horizon :)

According to rumour, the Tau are apparantly going to get a more heavier (not to mention bigger) type of heavy weapons platform. Some kind of War Walker or something with a couple of Pulse Cannons, all coming from our beloved Forge World.

Nice find there Inquisitor Blackadder! Rep. for you!

-Kai-Itza-

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
There are nice stuff in there... if only I was making my Death Guard once again... :|

·
517 Posts
According to rumour, the Tau are apparantly going to get a more heavier (not to mention bigger) type of heavy weapons platform. Some kind of War Walker or something with a couple of Pulse Cannons, all coming from our beloved Forge World.
Great... Why don't they just fill all the gaps in the Tau list, oh and make them cheaper than my IG. That would really make my day. :mad:

I really don't see the point in the DK weapons. I guess you could convert some of your DK to have different stuff, but they should just include a few extras in the box of troops for the price you're paying. The DG look nice. I always thought that if I were to do a Pre-Heresy army, they would be it.

·
Borderlands addict
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess with the DK stuff, especially the lasguns, make for good 'veteran-ish' style weapons IMO

One point I'd like to make here. I don't know if others are experiencing it, but when I clicked on the 'more pictures' for the DG terminators, it just took me to the power armoured pictures.... Sodding gitz....

:happy:

P.S. All this Death Korp stuff is really good, but what they REALLY need to get on with is a LORD OF CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahem, sorry.

·
227 Posts
Those Death Guard conversion kits look wonderful. And here I am on the verge of converting a new DG army...

I think I'm going to break down and buy these from FW They're just too cool to pass up! 8Y

1 - 8 of 8 Posts