Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hav heard about new tank rules like move and shoot ordance and other things like that what are all the major tank rules?

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Don't put too much weight in the new TVR. They are the first release version, and GW has already mentioned some changes that need to be made, such as assault doors rules on vehicles like Land Raiders, and how to cope with vehicle accessories that affect assault, such as hurricane bolters. But try them out if you like to get some idea of what might be in the works.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
About the trail vehicle rules... I got them on the computer... it's not possible for me to post them right? GW rules and stuff...

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Since these rules are public, free, and available to download, there is no copyright. You cannot charge for them, claim ownership, or change them without indicating what modifications you made. Better than posting the whole list and taking up space here, it would be better just to post a link to the rules, or post only the section which is applicable to whatever you're discussin in the thread.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Since these rules are public, free, and available to download, there is no copyright.
GW is more tolerant concerning these rules, but nevertheless they are still copyrighted. They don't lose that status just because you can legally download them.

jwu

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
THanks, does anyone know where i can actually get them, i found 1 link but it did not work 4 sum reason :blink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.