Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so since my army has:
12 fire worriors
15 kroots ... (my dog got one )
1 crisis as commander with plasma and missle pod and drone controller
1 hammer head with ion cannon, and seeker missle system
ohh and 3 stealth suits

what would be my next item of interest?
i was think'n about possibly 3 crisis' suits for elites, or some more fire worriors like 2 packs .. ro somthin .. any ideas ?
Well Well Well....
I'll say 2 crisis Bodyguards.
2-3 more stealth suits
1 pack of fire warriors (primarily to replace kroots!)

And then F**K the commander with plasma; replace plasma with Burst Cannon!
And I do hope u have more then one hardwired system on you'r commander!!!
:blink:

-CEBWJ

I play Tau to so if you want just Email me [email protected]

·
Registered
464 Posts
Broadsides are a must. And use stealth suits to deepstrike. If you want a character get aun'shi as he's brilliant and definitely worth 105pts. 24 fire warriors is a minimum :w

·
Registered
51 Posts
Originally posted by Camrin@Aug 22 2003, 09:46
ok so since my army has:
12 fire worriors
15 kroots ... (my dog got one :( )
1 crisis as commander with plasma and missle pod and drone controller
1 hammer head with ion cannon, and seeker missle system
ohh and 3 stealth suits

what would be my next item of interest?
i was think'n about possibly 3 crisis' suits for elites, or some more fire worriors like 2 packs .. ro somthin .. any ideas ?
nice army, remember u can field the 12 fire warriors as two diff units (probably not the best idea... but hey, you can decide where more guys can shoot). Personally I agree with the others, hard wire a few other systems on ur commander (persoanlly I would also say its a multi tracker you put on it, not a drone controller). The hammerhead could also use a few modifications, decoy launchers and multi trackers never hurt. The disruption pods are fairly nice... Since u have kroot, u might wanna get a shaper and give em all an armor save, but then you would also have to get a few hounds, since kroot cant advance if they have a shaper... You probably need to get a few more crisis suits... More fire warriors are a must too....Ur army sounds alot like mine... just i added a pathfinder squad (with rail rifles) and ive collected enough gun drones to make a unit out of em (sure they have crap bs, but they got tau jetpacks and t/l carbines that can possibly pin the enemy). Personally I wouldnt attach drones to ur commander because he can be targeted even if he is less than 6" away from another valid target. Characters would also give it a nice flavor.. I recomend Aun'shi too since u have kroot, and O'Shovah has breakaway faction. To bad Angkhor Prok is fscking hard to find since he makes kroot real nice... Gotta realize, a full kroot swuad has 20 kroot, each one has 2 attaacks since the kroot rifle and all...add 1 to all of em since they charge... 60 attacks... Throw in Angkhor prok, and they are all pretty much gonna hit... :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
i never use kroot. they have ok stats and a ok gun (its almost a bolter) and they are pretty good in cc but other than that i would rather have ork to take hits for my warriors.

but ive been thinking about geting some of the ig meat sheilds but i would rather have a squad of 20 or 18 than 12

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.