1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Skeletor=Pimp.
996 Posts
They also said a novel was in the works for Zacharias the Everliving, which is cool. Are all these books three parters of just Sigmar?

·
Always Fabulous
1,742 Posts
I believe the Time of Legends series is supposed to be the Fantasy analogue for the Horus Heresy series so I imagine it's going to feature different stories about legendary persons that are completely unrelated to one another. Whenever they feel like continuing the story of Sigmar, they will.

·
Skeletor=Pimp.
996 Posts
Well the Sigmar trilogy is more or less confirmed, considering the latest WD issue says and I quote: "Kicking off with Heldenhammer, this explosive trilogy tells of Sigmar and the foundation of the Empire."

I was just curious if more of the books down the road would follow this or just be one or two books, some I could see being only one book as their importance isn't great enough to fill multiple's, but some (Like Nagash) could cover a few books.

·
Always Fabulous
1,742 Posts
Probably. It's not like Time of Legends is a linear series anyway, they'll probably get Graham McNeill to write the other ones as well, under the same label.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts