Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have recently switched from my first army, Tau, to Eldar. For a myriad of reasons. Now my local game shop has started a 750/1000/1250 league and it is the perfect excuse for me to start some eldar. Below is my list for 750 and I would appreciate any suggestions. Please note that this is a all comers list and there are plenty or guard/ork/nid players so I cant just tailor towards anti-MEQ.

HQ:
Farseer
-Doom
-Eldritch Blast
-Spirit Stone

Elite:
-5 x Harlies w/kiss
-Shadowseer upgrade on one

Troops:
8 x Dire Avengers
-Exarch w/ Dual Cats

7 x Dire Avengers
-Exarch w/ Dual Cats

Heavy Support:
1 Fire Prism

4 x Dark Reapers
-Exarch with EML

Total:751

Also I plan to add a wraithlord at 1000 pt level, along with possibly warp spiders or scorpions. Im not a fan of jetbikes or swooping hawks. I really love the wraithlord model, so it will probably be included even if it sucks in the game. I also like fire dragons, scorpions, warp spiders. I also dislike the 3 falcon lists, so I really dont like ALOT of skimmers. (2 at max - maybe 1 prism and 1 wave serpent for the fire dragons later)

Thanks for any help you can provide.

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
drop a reaper, add bladestorm to the DA exarchs and with any points left, top up those squads,

concerned about the prism, as the only tank it is asking for lots of AT shots, this wil lsee it stunned most of the game and dead before it achieves much, this is not a disaster if you have other targets that survive because he is concentrating his AT fire on one thing, eg if you played a mech army, but as it is the only real AT target you have, you arae basically giving him the points, I would consider introducing it when you up your list level if you add other targets for AT, but for the moment would ditch it and replace with foot bourne AT weaponry (probably vibro cannon)

Also your farseer is probably over cooked

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, new list below, however I fielded a prism before against a 750 chaos and 750 necron list and it survived all 6 turns. So for now im going to leave it in, (also because I own the model ;Y)

HQ:
Farseer
Doom
Singing Spear

Elite:
-5 x Harlies w/kiss
-Shadowseer upgrade on one

Troops:
10 x Dire Avengers
-Exarch w/ Dual Cats
-Bladestorm

10 x Dire Avengers
-Exarch w/ Dual Cats
-Bladestorm

Heavy Support:
1 Fire Prism
-Spirit Stones

3 x Dark Reapers
-Exarch with EML

Don't have my codex on me right now (at work), but I think thats good, if not then ill drop the exarch from the reaper squad maybe? I really like the harlies and avengers. Bladestorm has been iffy for me before, but some people swear by it. Any more suggestions (or telling me how horrible my math is) are definitely welcome

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.