Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Id like to start an imperial guard army. The steel legion looks pretty cool but I dont have any money right now to buy the armageddon codex for the steel legion codex, so could some1 tell me what the steel legion is all about?

·
Registered
78 Posts
They fought on the planet of Armageddon defending it from attack. I dont know that much about them , but I belive they have the same structure as normal Imperial Guard, except they have a higher proportion of vehicles (ones that i have seen). You can use Steel legion dudes to modell other types of imperial guard, in particular my favourite is Krieg Death Corps (they never fall back and they have all thse cool rules, which suit there dark dim nature)

If u want more info download armybuilder and get the 40k data file (they're free) u can find out all the stats for all armies and some rules through thsi program
hope that helps...

·
Registered
278 Posts
The Steel Legion can be used as a regular Gaurd army or as described in the Armaggedon Codex a mechanised infantry regiment. You could even have them as an armoured company, which consists of sgauds of Leman Russ's, the rules for this can be found in Chapter Approved.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.