Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know why you havent been able to buy TG from GW for a good while, its not even shown on their site anymore, same with ushabti. Any possibilty GW is doing us a favor and making plastics?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I like having the elite models metal. The weight makes them feel extra "special".

I hope they don't go plastic

Lannymay

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm thinking of using the new Grave Guard plastics with some conversion with extra TK skele bits - what d'ya think?

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
I'm thinking of using the new Grave Guard plastics with some conversion with extra TK skele bits - what d'ya think?
Traitor! :p

It could work, although im not sure how well they will fit with the Egyptian theme, the new VC are very Necromantic.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yes, I think it's probably an error. It is also listing the DoW Giant as a Special when it should be a rare. Though I'm not sure what would have caused the error since they haven't changed that page in forever...

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think eventually there will be tomb guard plastics but it wont be for a long long time. New miniatures usually means new book and I dont see that anywhere near the horizon. On the plus side, by the time they do come out I might even be able to afford a full unit ;)

·
Shrubs for the Blood God
1,144 Posts
Each box of skeletons or chariots comes with several of those wicked looking blades that resemble the blades of Tomb Guards, if you save up all those swords and all the skeleton heads with metal helms and and all the torsos with bits of armor on them you will have all the pieces needed to make slightly ghetto Tomb Guards for the same price as skeletons. Really as long as they all have those same wicked looking swords they will look uniform enough to suit. If your really into it you can use green stuff to make extra armor for them to complete the look. I think if my math is right you only need 3 boxes of skeletons to do this, which equals out to buying two boxes of skeltons (something youll probably do anyway), and a set of Tomb Guard for the price of a box of skeletons.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.