Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if anyone noticed this, but in the background of the Commander Shadowsun pic I found this:

I'm not sure what im looking at here. Possibly a Heavy Gun Drone like FW or some sort of markerlight drone.

·
Registered
341 Posts
It looks too small to be a heavy gundrone (appears to use the same chassis as the regular gun drones), but the bit that sticks out looks almost exactly like the markerlight on a heavy markerlight drone. I bet its a markerlight.

Edited to add: In that pic the drone is a different color from Shadowsun and her two shield drones and her special "Big Vane" Drone that we dont' know what it does. So I bet it doesn't actually go with Shadowsun, but with stealth suits.

·
Registered
341 Posts
They are two gundrones we don't know, but I'd bet money one is a markerlight drone.

I've heard rumors about Shadowsun extending some sort of cloaking field, either to every unit within X inches (unlikely IMHO) or improving the stealth field of stealth suits out to X inches (more likely IMHO). I'd bet the Vane Drone is how she does it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.