Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if anyone noticed this, but in the background of the Commander Shadowsun pic I found this:

I'm not sure what im looking at here. Possibly a Heavy Gun Drone like FW or some sort of markerlight drone.

·
Registered
364 Posts
drone

I don't play Tau but I think it is called a sniper drone though

·
Registered
341 Posts
It looks too small to be a heavy gundrone (appears to use the same chassis as the regular gun drones), but the bit that sticks out looks almost exactly like the markerlight on a heavy markerlight drone. I bet its a markerlight.

Edited to add: In that pic the drone is a different color from Shadowsun and her two shield drones and her special "Big Vane" Drone that we dont' know what it does. So I bet it doesn't actually go with Shadowsun, but with stealth suits.

·
Registered
341 Posts
They are two gundrones we don't know, but I'd bet money one is a markerlight drone.

I've heard rumors about Shadowsun extending some sort of cloaking field, either to every unit within X inches (unlikely IMHO) or improving the stealth field of stealth suits out to X inches (more likely IMHO). I'd bet the Vane Drone is how she does it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I though I saw it in the sneek peek pics as a sniper drones but maybe I wrong who know don't play Tau

·
Registered
364 Posts
Ok ok thanks Mike for clearing that up for me .

·
Registered
111 Posts
The sniper drones have much longer guns. This little baby is said to be a markerlight drone.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
just to add to the band wagon, pretty sure it's a marker drone, we know they're coming (I have IA3), that just looks like a marker light (stealth shas'ui's have them under their gun), and we know what the the sniper drones look like.

·
Registered
699 Posts
well he MTF is talking about that there are going to bo alot of new drones but ive only heard about the marker drones and those marker drones. please inform me about the others!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
WOW seems like drones are actualy going to be the work horses of the tau, like in the fluff drones do everything, and now they are representing that on the table.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts