Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, let me clarify what I'm talking about: the HE forum already has a good tactics section (thanks Captain Sarathai). I'm not talking about that. I'm thinking more along the lines of the Red Harvest Tactics in the Necron subforum.

The idea is that, as a whole, we could look at/discuss different units strengths and weaknesses, tactics, etc. It would include a poll where we could vote on whether a unit was great/good/poor/terrible etc.

It would also include trying to make something work, so don't write off swordmasters because white lions are .00000000000000000000000000000000000001 kill better in most situations etc. (that could be our first unit of choice) We could also spend a week looking at a magic item (what would you pair it with etc.) or a lore.

Thoughts?

·
Benevolent Dictator
9,222 Posts
I think that it would work. If you want to run it that is - I'm obviously ***** these days when it comes to making weekly contributions to anything (my girlfriend has been trying to get me to cook dinner for 2 months).
I'll sticky the "library" thread, and all you have to do is edit the post to include the links to each week's article. I know that at least myself and Furby would probably post.
BTW: is Allonaire still alive?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd be up for running it. I understand that you have a lot on your plate already (one of the reasons I'm still single :) )
Any thoughts on what we would call it? Something high elfy... Also, I don't recall seeing Allonaire or BoS around in a long time now that you mention it.

P.S. A few years ago my mom mixed ground beef with mac and cheese and put some spices on it. It's really good and not that difficult/time consuming to make ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts