Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
This is the sort of thing i mean, instead of making the harridan smaller, why not just have a harridan? Theres already a beast that flys with heavy weapons, so why make one thats an intirely new design, but still does a similar/the same job?
Why create a smaller Harridan? Because you can make more of them for the same expenditure of resources. Remember the Harridan is also large enough that it can carry a Gargoyle brood into battle on it, so making one of those for a smaller scale battle could be construed as wasteful depending on the resources at hand. With this "cross" between a Flyrant, and a Harridan, you can get the same Heavy Weapon benefit of the Harridan, on a much cheaper, and easier to produce body. Why do you assume it's automatically not of the same genus as the Harridan? They both start with Har and thus could be of the same species (sorry couldn't resist), but more importantly they DO share a similar role, so why would they not be of the same genus? Far as I know we have no concept of what the Harpy looks like, other than that it's a flying thing with Heavy Weapons. I will admit that there's a propensity to want to name something after a distinguishing characteristic, but it doesn't have to be looks, it could be a Harpy after it's call.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.