Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rotary Shootgun

Normal rotary shootgun can be bought by officers or Hardened veterans wich then replaces the original wepon of hte soldier
it cost 4 points Rang12 str3 ap - assult 2d3
*assult 2d3 means you roll a 2d6 1-2=1 3-4=2 5-6=3 shoots*

Twin linked Rotary shootgun replaces a special wepon in any squad
cost 6 points
rang12 str3 ap- assult 2d3 "twinlinked"

Big rotary shootgun replaces a heawy wepon slot in any squad
it cost 8 points
Range 18 str4 ap6 assult 2d3

thease wepons are only in test stanges yet :p so please if you try them out tell me how they wroked

the wepons are a work of using hte viecle design rules the shootguns should have 5-6 barlles to show their gatling ability

·
Registered
179 Posts
I think you mean "rotary shotgun". Am I right? As in a weapon that delivers a bunch of pellets(buckshot) or a single slug? I can't really see an officer wielding such a huge gatling weapon, but if your hardened vets are modeled to be from a certain planet that effects their wargear, it would work. i.e. a group from a giant hive city where blackmarket weapons are avaliable and gangs rule the streets. A "rotating shotgun" seems to be straight out of the movie "Split Second" with Rutger Hauer. Ultimatelly, it would work in a city fight scenario or playing as Adeptus Arbites for police type work.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Why are we improving the shotgun, the shot gun is pretty well by its lonesome. Would be great for a gatling autocannon. i think gatling is d3 plus shots. ohhhhh gatling lascannon. And shouldnt hellguns but str 4 and ap 6.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aye yoy are right :) its Rotary Shotgun (stupid me)

Didnt make a rotary autocannon
1 because i like the look of of a rotary shotgun
2 the autocannon is a heawy wepon
3 anyone can come up whit a rotary autocannon it quite normal
4 the Shotguns are used to clear buildings and are really good at a city fight where you get close to your target
5 im going to use thease wepons in a senario im going to think up where you only can take a 5 man hardened veteran squad
6 its not a improved shotgun its a new kind of wepon

·
Registered
696 Posts
ohhhh ok. Well then ya your doing a great job. I think a double barrel shotgun would be twined linked. IF you are fighting city fight and being in a building a storm shield would be awesome. Think swat team.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think you mean "rotary shotgun". Am I right? As in a weapon that delivers a bunch of pellets(buckshot) or a single slug? I can't really see an officer wielding such a huge gatling weapon, but if your hardened vets are modeled to be from a certain planet that effects their wargear, it would work. i.e. a group from a giant hive city where blackmarket weapons are avaliable and gangs rule the streets. A "rotating shotgun" seems to be straight out of the movie "Split Second" with Rutger Hauer. Ultimatelly, it would work in a city fight scenario or playing as Adeptus Arbites for police type work.

·
Registered
213 Posts
dude, why are you copying him? you just copied and pasted panzerjeagers stuff? earlyier i saw were you just typed a mods stats as a post? what r u doin u nut?!

neways the shotgun sounds cool how did u make it? post a pic.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ye i did the shotgun sadly i dont got any digitalcamera
ill see when i get my hands on one :p

got the idea from a game called Warzone (not being supported anymore)
where some jungle fighters are accualy equiped whit rotary shotguns

so i came up whit rules for them :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.