Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have a unit of night goblins with fanatics, and someone lands a flyer a few inches behind your unit, are you forced to release the fanatics out the back of the unit?

·
LO Zealot
2,610 Posts
If you have a unit of night goblins with fanatics, and someone lands a flyer a few inches behind your unit, are you forced to release the fanatics out the back of the unit?
you release them any direction you want (even into your own unit if you want) but the unit/flyer still has to stop 8in away just like the rules state in the army book.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you release them any direction you want (even into your own unit if you want) but the unit/flyer still has to stop 8in away just like the rules state in the army book.
Makes sense. I just don't have the book and am battling agains Orcs and Gobs and I just wanted to understand what I was up against. So is there a choice not to release them? Or do they release automatically?

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
Fanatics MUST be released if an enemy comes within 8" of the unit. The orcs and goblin player gets to choose the initial direction of course but after that its mighty random! :D

it means that throwing a sacrificial unit out to bait the fanatics is still a solid tactic, the sooner the better however, might as well have the enemy moving through them after all :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.