Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. I'm newly returning to the game (from a long bout of Heroclixitis) and I felt like the only real way to get myself real interested in the game again was to do something crazy, so the release of this new Ork codex made me happier than a clam in a... whatever clams are happy in.

The other idea I had for an army was a Witch Hunter army, but I figured it'd be MUCH harder to get sisters of battle at stores so I sadly passed on the idea... until I thought of something.

The Blood Axe clan is the most willing to deal with humans, correct? I'm wondering what would happen if an extension of the Blood Axe decided to mimic OTHER conventions of the Empire's warfare... namely the Inquisition. Or, as they would likely call it, The Inkwizishun or something like that.

I have to admit, the first thing I immediately thought of was Kommandos converted to call themselves Def Kult Kommandos.

Other than Weirdboyz, what else do you think would fit in an Orks trying to be Witchhunters list?

·
Registered
90 Posts
-

Personaly i don't like blood axes, im the ork player who likes fast bikes and big gunz xD
Woop! for a blood axe clan i would have about 2-3 groups of 5 kommandos and stay away from mega armour and really slow things.

·
Renaissance Man
280 Posts
The Blood Axe clan is the most willing to deal with humans, correct? I'm wondering what would happen if an extension of the Blood Axe decided to mimic OTHER conventions of the Empire's warfare... namely the Inquisition. Or, as they would likely call it, The Inkwizishun or something like that.

I have to admit, the first thing I immediately thought of was Kommandos converted to call themselves Def Kult Kommandos.

Other than Weirdboyz, what else do you think would fit in an Orks trying to be Witchhunters list?
Arghhhh!!! My idea! :p

I was just writing a list of orks that copy the inquisition, called 'inkwizzta earlzwaggas speshul forssez'

its a good idea though. I would like to see someone else try it as well. If you are going just with witchhunters you could have killa kans like penitent engines and orks with flails like arcos.

i was gonna take lots of shotta boys in looted rhinos and chimeras called 'da stormtroopaz' and nobz wearing looted imperial armour called 'da grey nites'

i wanted to take deffkoptas but dont know what they could be copies of. any ideas?

good luck with your force anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.