Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
120 Posts
heres my list: coment
(btw, if this is the wrong section i'll sry i didn't know were to put it)

HQ:

Hive Tyrant:
exteneded caprice
vennom cannon
devouvers (twin)
enhanced senses
toxin sacs
scream
toxin miasma
192 pts total

2 guard: 90

HQ total: 282 pts

Elites:

Warrior brood (6)
enhanced senses
extended carapace
toxin sacs
5 w/ deathspiter
1 w/ barbed strangler
sything talons
total: 191

Warrior brood (6)
enhanced senses
extended carapace
toxin sacs
5 w/ deathspiter
1 w/ barbed strangler
sything talons
total: 191

Lictors (2): 160 pts

elite total: 542

Troop:

Genestealters (12)
2 w/ feeder tendrils
total: 192

Genestealters (12)
2 w/ feeder tendrils

Gaunts (32)
w/ fleshborers

Hormagaunts (32)
w/ adrenal Glands (In)
total: 352

troop total: 928

Heavy suport:

Zoanthropes (3)
w/ scream
synapse
total: 165

Fex
enhanced senses
adrenal glands (WS)
extended carapace
reinforced chitin
scythe tail
toxin sac
toxin miasma
barbed strangler
scything talons
total: 194

Fex
enhanced senses
adrenal glands (WS)
extended carapace
reinforced chitin
scythe tail
toxin sac
toxin miasma
barbed strangler
scything talons
total: 194

heavy suport total: 553

ARMY TOTAL: 2125pts (i'm think i added right.) :yes:

· Registered
1,920 Posts
It should be in the army list sub-forum. Also, edit your post and remove the point costs of individual upgrades. You can post the total cost of a unit, but not the costs of its components.

Anyways, Feeder Tendrils aren't really all that great for Genestealers. They'll hit on a 3+ against most opponents anyway. It does help other nearby units, like Hormagaunts, but Lictors can do that, too, and you don't have so many Hormagaunts in that army anyway. Genestealers generally benefit more from Extended Carapace as it makes them twice as tough to kill for basic shooting weapons like Bolters.

· Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yah, i will have (very soon) twice the amount of gaunts

i havent found extened caprice that good for the point cost, i just hide the stealers behind my gaunts it is better than the 4 pts per stealer

· Now with STFU flames!
6,378 Posts
I took the liberty of moving your thread, renaming it to something a bit more suitable, and removing the points costs for the upgrades in your thread.

Normally I'd just delete the thread, but I'm in a good mood tonight. Please just try to remember to follow forum rules in the future.

Also, I noticed that only two of your Genestealers have Feeder Tendrils? Doesn't work like that - either the entire unit must have a biomorph, or none at all.

· Registered
85 Posts
F4113N said:
Genestealters (12)
2 w/ feeder tendrils

Genestealters (12)
2 w/ feeder tendrils
As I have been told before, by others on this board, you're not allowed to take a stealer brood with only one or two taking a biomorph. They either all have to have feeder tendrils, or none of them. I don't totally agree with the rule, but the reasoning makes sense. Past that, not a half bad list, may want to split the gaunts up into smaller groups for movement, but that's personal preference.

Oh, and the Zoathropes having just scream, you may want to change one or two to warp blast for anti-armor, but again, just personal preference.

· Registered
1,920 Posts
F4113N said:
i havent found extened caprice that good for the point cost, i just hide the stealers behind my gaunts it is better than the 4 pts per stealer
Well, the Gaunts help a bit, forcing Target Priority tests, but most armies don't have much of a problem with that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.