Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an up coming apoc nid game on the 16th (Release day and this includes magntinzing and making (not painting) the new models getting at 9am) with these left to paint

138 Gaunts
65 geenstealers
4 brood lords
12 warrriors
3 Hive tyrants
9 Tyrant Guard
3 Pyrovore
4 Hive guard
4 Venomthrope
3 Lictors
3 Zoanthrope
9 ripper swarms
12 raveners
2 Trygon
3 carnifex
3 biovore

Now of course I am going to be dipping as well the time would be hard to do. Also I do not work week days just weekends so hopefully I will be able to get this done in time. Will upload pics once I found a digi cam.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Jeez i thought i had a lot to paint! Can't wait to see the finished products, good luck hope to see some of the models soon haha

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have beth army ready but thats gaunts only and some got damaged recently with some moving around I did so doing a Kraken down with dipping.

I should pull this off before the 8th (when getting more models as pay day)
atm I have the gaunts / stealers / tyrants / guard / carnis / warriors infront of me and they are all made legs / body (some need magnets in them still)

They can almost fill up a 6ft by 2ft desk basic
did spend £20-30 on 1 colour of paint other day bought the shop out lol.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Crikey! Looking at that list of models makes me feel rather ill. If you can stay that focused in that time space Bassline, you must be a machine. Good luck with getting it all done. I haven't had much experience with dipping, but I've heard a lot of good things about it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got pics just uploading now but there is tons that still is in the boxes in bedroom and some still picking up on Friday (shop owner letting me pick them up arly as i got a huge order and well they are nice :d plus will not have the car sat i dont think)

So what is not included is

6 Lictors
5 Zoanthrope
3 Biovore
1 Death Leaper
6 Tyrant Guard
4 Broodlord
30 Spore mines
1 Hive Tyrant
2 Carnis

Friday picking up now (As got more money as of Xmas)

3 Pyrovore
4 Hive Guard
4 Venomthrope
4 boxes Ravener Brood (3 models per box)
3 Trygon / Mawloc

Also at end of next month (after this apoc me and friends having) I am adding

8 boxes of Warrior Brood (3 per box)
9 boxes of Hormagaunt Brood (12 per box)
9 boxes of Gargoyle Brood (10 per box)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
since last post i have ordered tons (as doing a redo of my colours as all ready got 10,000+ points as bethm)

http://i48.tinypic.com/30c1zjb.jpg

Does not include 1 more Tyrant / 3 Proyovres / 4 boxs of warriors / 2 carnis / 1 biovore / 100 genstealers / 150 gaunts / 30 hgaunts / 3 zoans / 3 lictors / 1 death leaper / 9 tyrant guard / 20 spore mines / 2 broodlords

What it does have is

3 Trgon
2 biovore
1 tyrant
2 box of gargoyles
4 boxes of ravnegers
4 hive guard
4 venom thingies
2 brood lords
7 boxes of hgaunts
3 boxes of gaunts
dex

came all today woot got to next Saturday not this Saturday for this but got all week off :D

·
Registered
759 Posts
Your poor piggy bank. Suffering to such an extent. Well, I must say I am looking forward to seeing all this stuff assembled and painted, if the fumes of polystyrene cement don't overcome you from your mass-glueing;)

Good Luck! You're going to need it;)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was tripping last night with so much glu fumes esp as forgot to open the window.... and more tonight

Piggy bank was not hurt tbh usally spend £1k-2k a month on PC / gaming stuff so meh

·
Chilli Fueled Heretic
5,839 Posts
I was tripping last night with so much glu fumes esp as forgot to open the window.... and more tonight

Piggy bank was not hurt tbh usally spend £1k-2k a month on PC / gaming stuff so meh
WHAT! What do you do for a living that allows you to spend such quantities of money!
I want some pictures of the army WIP.

Dan

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WHAT! What do you do for a living that allows you to spend such quantities of money!
I want some pictures of the army WIP.

Dan
Erm run a part time job that i do what they call "unsociable hours" so get great pay there (some days can be up to £23 an hour) and then do escrow services what with a 1% fee is alot (items from £500 to £10,000 = £5 to £1,000 and can do 2-5 of them a day)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.