Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been playing the games for a fairly long time know and have never seen a battle of nids V's nids.

anyone had any experiance or maybe even know where i could read a battle report.

thanks

Raptors

·
LO Zealot
1,568 Posts
I've played nids against nids before, and it's pretty boring. Whoever has the "shootier" nid army stands back and shoots... forcing the more assault oriented army to close the gap. Then, once in assault range, the shootier army will make the charge to get the extra attacks.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I acutally recently played a pretty fun nid on nid game. There was some tactial mayhem, and it was interesting to see another nid player's tactics. Its also a fun challenge to play against someone who knows all your units as well as you do. I'd recomend playing the odd nid vs nid game, but it would deffinitly get boring if played too much.

·
Registered
410 Posts
moob said:
I've played nids against nids before, and it's pretty boring. Whoever has the "shootier" nid army stands back and shoots... forcing the more assault oriented army to close the gap. Then, once in assault range, the shootier army will make the charge to get the extra attacks.
Yeah, that sounds about right. But the shooty nid player would have hard time against a pure godzilla nid army (lots of MC with scything talons and save upgrades) simply because the shooting fexes have awful AP.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Ive done one...It was Alpha lvl and clense..
In the end he gave up cause i tied him in with 2 groups of gaunts(12,13) VS genestealers and my gaunts had WO so they just kept comeing back.I also had a zoanthrope in the back for synapse...its was fun.shot all his Stealers with my gaunts...killed lotz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts