Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering starting an all night goblin army, but also like the doom diver quite a bit. If I were to convert all of the crew to night goblins, would it be acceptable for tournaments if they used the night goblin stats? I figure that since they're both 3 points each, it would be acceptable.

·
Monkey of Mystery
2,789 Posts
I use converted NG crew but just use the rules as standard. I only send my most trusted and potentially more stupid gobbos to crew the war machines- hence the higher Ld and lower I.

·
Registered
154 Posts
why not just explain the stat difference like this:
since these goblins are operating big machines they are not allowed to drink fungus beer before the battle, thus not beeing as sharp but not as paranoid either. It's all in the fluff ;)

i'm doing the same thing myself, converting Night goblin crew for my scratchbuild spearchukkas, but i did not convert my doomdiver crew, since i really like the current crew.
i also have the idea of create a special unit of goblins beeing the elite goblins of my tribe, painting them differently and making them count as normal goblins with light armour and shields. a 4+ safe is pretty amazing on units of 30-40 goblins... no idea how i was going to make these goblins look different though, maybe alot of trophy's and special banners.

good luck with it all man!

vid.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.