Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The other Kind of Fluff
8,843 Posts
they should allow chaos to take this excellent piece of wargear it would make the army far more effective sesshomuronay agrees with me on this point feel free to leave your opinion
it is the best piece of wargear in all of warhammer originally it is only for dark eldar but i think it will go great with chaos what it does is it lets you re roll when rolling for table edge and after that the model equipped with it take a strength 3 hit with no saves allowed its just that great
i think chaos would greatly benefit from the addition of nightmare doll into their wargear cuz right now chaos sucks almost as much as i do especially khorne and the only way i think they could improve it would be to give them nightmare doll
Grammar please. Each sentence should start with a capital letter and end with a period. Please avoid using 'chat' abbreviations such as 'cuz' and 'u'. 8Y

1337lordsupreme, I'm not even sure as to the point of this thread. Can you (or perhaps sesshomuronay) please explain. It's one thing to have a theoretical discussion on the addition of alternative weapons and wargear; however, your introductory post lacks sufficient detail in order for members to understand the purpose of this thread. I'm disposed more towards viewing this thread as a 'one-liner' that in all honesty, doesn't serve any purpose. That said, this is your first post on Librarium Online, so a little slack is in order, provided there is some illumination on the topic at hand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.