Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The Voice of Reason
756 Posts
Beautiful job! Really stunning work. The only thing that I think draws this mini back is the base, which is too plain to be associated with such a brilliant mini. Great job!

·
Registered
196 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHH, thats amazing man your a hero to us all!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers for the comments guys! i wanted the base simple to keep the focus on the fig, it's not just that i am lazy! he, he!

·
Registered
77 Posts
well i did see a few blemishs on the ...... only joking its stunning, how much do u charge for a paint lesson im not far from lenton, pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!

·
Registered
909 Posts
:O That is simply one piece of stunning work! Its incredible!!:O
The NMM looks fantastic,just out of this world...

Oh btw i like the base,its nice and simple as you said and doesnt take your eye of the mini.

Good luck with the auction,even though you dont really need it :lol:

Cheers,
Tycho

·
Fury of the Ages
753 Posts
Thats a Golden Demon right there. The use of colour, the blending... You have used colours that all compliment each other beautifully in a very subtle way to create a very classy paint job.
What else can I say but congratulations on a very nice model.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Thats just jaw droppingly amazing...:O :O
Great stuff!:w00t:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Good job! Base dont suit the model though. Great model, sucky base. It should be great model, great base. :shifty: How long did it take you to paint the model?

·
Banned
1,318 Posts
I am serious when I say this, TAKE that **** to GAMEDAY, and grab yourself an award.

·
Registered
788 Posts
holy father of a foghorn. Your paintin hand has been blessed with the power of Sigmar's potato pealer, well done!!

translation: excellent work!!:w00t:

·
Registered
4 Posts
It is a beautifully painted model. I believe the sword, the breastplate & helm, and the scabbard stand out on the model

The mirror like reflections you achieved with the sword is just on the other side of phenomenal.

I'm hoping you could provide a brief description on how you decided to paint the sword, the breastplate and helm, and the scabbard (the color choices, the layering techniques).

·
Fury of the Ages
753 Posts
I meant to say before - I believe that the base compliments the model perfectly. It doesn't take anything away from what should be the centrepiece - the model itself

1 - 20 of 26 Posts