Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This week the Death from the Skies supplement is released, containing updated rules for all 40k fliers.
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Death-from-the-Skies-2016-EN

In the supplement all fliers are given three additional stats: A Pursuit value, an Agility value and a Role. The only CSM flier in there (and thus getting these values) is the Heldrake, while the IA13 Hellblade is missing. So now my feeling of happiness from getting a cheapish non-overpowered flyier in the form of the Hellblade in Imperial Armour 13 are overshadowed by the fact that those rules are not complete for use with the new supplement.

Interestingly the IG Vendetta is also lacking in there, and FWs response to that is to recommend people to make up their own rules until the rules team updates or releases a FAQ with it. (The Fate of the Vendetta - Faeit 212: Warhammer 40k News and Rumors)

So, what do you people reckon would be good stats for the Hellblade? I'm thinking it should be a Fighter and have pretty much the top value for Agility given its description. Pursuit value could come from something similar (in role and desciption) such as the Crimson Hunter?

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Honestly, very few people are going to buy the supplement. I wouldn't even bother trying to keep up with the rules for it. I know I haven't even made a single attempt at learning them yet.

·
3,395 Posts
The facebook site has since said to use the valkyrie rules for the vendetta.

The hellblade (and any other forgeworld unit) was never going to be in a GW publication, they don't seem to go for cross-over stuff despite being the same company. I would guess using the same values as the loyalist interceptor would make the most sense for now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.