Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought i'd ask if any one heard about gw stopping production of the biovore... I ordered 2 from my store here and the day i thought they would arrive, i was told that they (GW) weren't selling any more. Sorry if this is starting so kind of rumor..but thats what the store manager said.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Me, too! The grin is kinda silly, but it looks better than the current big-balled model.

·
EWOP
586 Posts
The new things are meant to be spawned from Ork DNA, which is bollocks considering Orks are one of the least shooty armies in the galaxy. Still, despite their one month's mobile phone bill equivalent cost, the new models are still very much of an improvement on the old ones which are indescribable, but are quite cheap on Ebay (I got two for £4 including postage, as opposed to £24 for two with £8 for UK 1st class postage each for some reason from the GW Tyranid Classics list).

I ruined a Tau player's game a few weeks ago with three of these ugly mugs by dropping untold amounts of Bio-acid mines onto his Hammerheads and glancing him to death in his own smug zone (read: deployment zone). Well worth 55 points each IMHO, even if your models keep getting funny looks from smart-arse "professional" gamers/modellers.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Anything is better than the current model. It has giant testicles. No model should have giant testicles, especially one from a race that doesnt reproduce sexually.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Baratos said:
Anything is better than the current model. It has giant testicles. No model should have giant testicles, especially one from a race that doesnt reproduce sexually.
C'mon it's a barrage weapon in a tyranid army it needs those huge testicles when all the CC things start making fun of it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.