Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please don't sell warhammer items on my site! MY SITE IS NOTHING TO DO WITH WARHAMMER!!!! Just letting you all know since someone has been doing so recently, thank you very much, now I got everyone asking me what warhammer is, while I'm trying to organise our next public meet up. Oh well it made me laugth anyway, any way I'm taking that address off from my profile and in case any one decides to do it again, it will be deleted straight away and YOU will face MY mod's death stick, and our's happens to be a nine tails whip!
Cheers guys
Luv Sis (CrystalArianhod: CarmsPCN Admin)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And oh yeah two other things:
1) I'm not pointing fingers randomly because I know it's someone from here since that address I gave on my personal profile is the ONLY connection my group has to anything warhammer related
2) Please don't join my group...wow that sounds harsh, diden't mean it that way, just the group is for certain ppl of our local community, the site works differently from others and organising public events can get frustrating when we find all these group members who have nothing to do with the group's interest and particularly dosen't care about it and tends to be a one time visiter and just waste's room on the site. Uhh nevermind, I'll shut up now...

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think you need to travel to have it...you know thats the problem with the internet these days, THERE'S NO PHYSICAL CONTACT! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.