Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey LO!

Thought I'd share my Noise Marine Conversion. I wanted a small squad of Noise Marines for plopping on objectives, but didn't want to spend the huge amount to get a 5 man squad and noise marine bits to make them. I'd seen something similar to what I'm doing on a blog or other thread hear on LO.

Basically what I did was take a templar robe piece and took off all the templar icons. Then I used the heads from the CSM sprues with the hair tassles that I don't really like for normal marines, but thought they would work for this.

The guns are just bolters with the chaos weapon sprue heads on them. I don't like these for the vehicles, but when I saw this in another thread thought it was a great idea. I added some guitar string bits and was good to go. So far I am very happy with them as I made them all out of bits.

Here they are:

Noise Marine 1

Noise Marine 2

Noise Marine Champ

Noise Marine Squad

·
529 Posts
I think these are pretty cool. :beer:

I'm assembling and modding noise marines at the moment myself, and I have been disappointed with the quality and fit of the metal parts. The guns particularly look like two-by-fours, and much pinning and greenstuff seems to be necessary to attach them to the latest generation of plastic CSM bods.

Using the vehicle weapon snarly heads is a fine idea.

·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the kinds words guys. I'm a cheap son of a gun so for me, these work just fine. My next project is going to be a ghost marine squad to count as thousand sons.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts