Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
well, It wont help versus vehicles, but I know how to up the affective range of the sob's to 36". deploy squads of 6, and make one of them a heavy bolter. that will make them a better shooty army, but they will still play better if you do other things. Thinking from that perspective though, I dont actually know what those better things are. I just cant keep the sistesr out of assault AND get them close enought to shoot with the maximum affect. I find that if I dont move forward, my army just gets shot up. if I move forward, then my army gets shot up and none of it servives the close combat that ensew's.

·
Registered
777 Posts
oh wait, nix that. There arent very many sisters who can get the heavy bolters. that was just in the warhammer 40k rule book. it changed in chapter aproved. the battle sisters lost heavy flamers and heavy bolters. are they just making the army worse with each revision? if this trend continues we may not want to see the new witch hunters codex.

·
Registered
777 Posts
yeah, I never said it was the best thing to do, but heavy bolters ARE the longest range weapon we have asside from the excrosist.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.