Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
I'm having yet another go at FB. I have played few and far between but I decided since there is a campaign coming up soon I'll give it a shot. I really took to my Imperial Guard so I'm hoping I can take to the Empire.

This list is probably crap so feel free to trash it as much as you want.

General (Lord) 181pts
Hammer of Judgement, Armour of Meteoric Iron, Van Horstman's Speculum, Barded War Horse.

Warrior Priest (Hero) 144pts
Great Weapon, Armour of Meteoric Iron, Icon of Magnus

Battle Wizard (Hero) 135pts
Level 2, Dispell Scroll, Wizard's Staff

Battle Wizard (Hero) 135pts

Halberdiers (Core) 230pts
20 Halberdiers
Full Command

Det: 10 Swordsmen
Det: 10 Free Company

Hand Gunners (Core) 125pts
10 Handgunners
Marksman with Hochland Long Rifle

Det: 5 Free Company

Crossbow Men (Core) 105pts
10 Crossbowmen

Knights of the White Wolf (Core) 297pts
9 Knights
Full Command
Banner of the Daemonslayer

Great Swords (Special) 220pts
19 Great Swords
Full Command

Great Cannon (Special)

Great Cannon (Special)

Flagellant War Band (Rare) 210pts
20 Flagellants
Prophet of Doom

Total Points: 1,982pts

My general (Valten Exalted of Sigmar model) will be with the knights and the warrior priest with the great swords (Teutoberg Guard) when I get hold of them. Militia will be Chaos Marauders representing Norse mercenaries.

·
LO Zealot
2,610 Posts
This is not all crap - there are some really good things to your list. Let me comment on a few things and you can pm me or post if you have other questions.
General (Lord) 181ptsThe general doesn't really contribute any more to the list than a captain except for leadership 9. If you want a more fighty character, get the templar master, give him the rerollable armor and the sword of power or a ward save or something (maybe ring of volans to help the magic phase) Or you could put an Arch lector on a horse and have him run around with the knights (they get to re-roll hits, he can cast prayers. You will definately want the VHS for him and maybe some magic armor (shld of the gorgon comes to mind) and a ward or magic weapon
Hammer of Judgement, Armour of Meteoric Iron, Van Horstman's Speculum, Barded War Horse.you can also only have 1 of each of the magic items per character/per army (except for power stones and dispel scrolls) so you can't have 2 wizardstaff items or 2 armor of meteoric iron in the army.

Warrior Priest (Hero) 144ptsmaybe doomfire ring on either the general or this guy
Great Weapon, Armour of Meteoric Iron, Icon of Magnus

Battle Wizard (Hero) 135ptsput 2 scrolls on one guy

Battle Wizard (Hero) 135ptsgive the other the rod of power

Halberdiers (Core) 230pts
20 Halberdiers
Full Command

Det: 10 Swordsmen
Det: 10 Free Company

Hand Gunners (Core) 125pts
10 Handgunners
Marksman with Hochland Long Rifle

Crossbow Men (Core) 105pts
10 Crossbowmen

Knights of the White Wolf (Core) 297pts
9 Knights
Full Commandwhy are these guys so big? You can rarely get more than 6-7 in combat at a time and you'll never get the extra rank to make it worth it. I'd chop them down to 6-7 and count on putting a character in the unit.
Banner of the Daemonslayer

Great Swords (Special) 220pts
19 Great Swords
Full Command

Great Cannon (Special)
I like these. It gives chariots, giants, ogres, dragons something to fear
Great Cannon (Special)

Flagellant War Band (Rare) 210pts
20 Flagellants
Prophet of Doom

Total Points: 1,982pts

I don't like the halberdiers or free company because the swordsmen are so much more effective in my opinion ~ but you can read my other posts about that in the other army lists, if you really care what I think.

·
Registered
13 Posts
u have 2 armors twice? armor of meteoric iron

+ 2 wizards staff this is not allowed ::| now the army can have many changes imo...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts