Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before i make my point, let me explain how this topic was born.

Yesterday i was cleaning the windows. (the see through kind)
That process consists of me with a bucket of soapy water, a long broom, a water hose with a sprinkler thingy on the end and lots of windows.
The sprinkler thingy on the hose was leaking.
Now i had rolled up my sleeves and i was just soaping the windows and then rinsing it off, it was going pretty good...until!
When i was rinsing the second floor windows the leakage on the water hose worsened, and water leaked down my arm, into the folded sleeve, into my armpits and then down my side.

"Damn it!"

I proclaimed to the world.
i unrolled my sleeve and it was wet on the inside and under the arm (you know, the worst way to get your shirt wet!)
And then i started thinking...if i was naked...i wouldnt have this wet-shirt proplem. I could just spray the windows and not even care if i got wet. I even considered just flinging off my clothes and just doing it naked.
But then the wind picked up a bit and i changed my mind.

But for a moment, i was a nudist. Granted i wasnt naked, but i wanted to be.

So do they have a point?

IMO i wouldnt want to be naked all the time (although...some times would be good :) . But the bad times kinda outweigh the good times).
Also it would make life extremely hard in places like that have something called WINTER!

Whats your oppinion on nudists and naturalism? (i think thats what its called)

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Sure, espeically if they're hot chicks! No problems from my side! Really if people want to run around naked, I got no problems with it, I mean it's how we're born anyway, people don't freak out if they see a nude baby or something.

·
DING
1,740 Posts
Yea nudists seem to have the right idea, ass to the grass belly to the sun. As protocon said though it has its down sides. Winter (cold does strange things to your manhood) lots of naked men ( not bad for everyone, stand up sister Mel) naked old people (euggggghhhh) and worst of all IMO you cant hide it if you are standing to attention, if you know what i mean ;)

·
Registered
346 Posts
lol I've done a few nudie runs. There's nothing like the wind between your Jewels as you sprint down the street. ( holding your ex girlfriend in front of you like a human sheild )

I tell you one thing though.....you see a dog....you totaly freak out :D

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Well I have no problem with it...

At the Roskilde Festival I used the public showers a lot... Not only was it free but there was lots of beautiful Swedish girls there too... Mmmm... :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
well it is their own desision.. right and they have a free will but their is a fine line between being nude when you are bye yourself and being nude in public

·
Registered
959 Posts
the only need we have for clothing is in cold weather and extreme sun light and also to hide ugly people. if there were no ugly people being nude then yeah its fine.

and worst of all IMO you cant hide it if you are standing to attention, if you know what i mean
then you just have to wear it proudly :D

and yes running down the street late at night, naked and drunk is fun until you stop and get cold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.