Librarium Online Forums banner

81 - 100 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
What the ....

Seriously?

I was all proud of myself for half way finishing a chaos chariot recently and then I find this thread? That sir is amazing.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Thanks Blackheart! Funny you should say that... I'm doing a few myself (although now summers here, very slowly).

I'm a little concerned all the models are looking a little similar, unified as hell, but I reckon I need a bit of colour somewhere. Here is one of six nurgle chariots which I've about finished. Any suggestions for something to spice it all up would be appreciated.

image.jpg

image.jpg

... How about colourful Nurglings across some models. I've hundreds of the little buggers and they're damn fun to paint?

·
Skeletor=Pimp.
996 Posts
This is a great looking Nurgle army, the Chimera reminds me of the Bat/Scorpion monster from Resident Evil 5 which is pretty sick. Look forward to seeing more.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I love your work, nurglings would be fun, as would perhaps using some enemies to add colour which wouldn't work on your own army - how about the odd banner or helmet or arm here or there?

how about using a zombie or a skeleton in clean cloths or armour - the plague has decimated him within minutes of coming into contact with the army, as they share the pestilence love!

·
Slightly Right of Left
2,293 Posts
Update on the chimera, I think these wings are an improvement, just need to find the time to green stuff / convert em.

View attachment 28001
well in the jabberslythe and the terrorgeist you have taken two of my most disliked models combined them and made something really rather nice, plus you have replaced that god aweful pile of poo that is the GW chimera...all in all i think deserving of rep.

·
Skeletor=Pimp.
996 Posts
Hahaha, I remember that, yeah it does, wish I'd put a scorpion tail on it now and the terrorgheist bat face. A mate of mine reckons it looks like True Ogre from Tekken 3. It is definitely a subconscious monster mash-up.
Hah! It totally does, been playing TTT2 and didn't even notice. Tentacle arm with snake heads would rule if you could pull that off.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
well in the jabberslythe and the terrorgeist you have taken two of my most disliked models combined them and made something really rather nice, plus you have replaced that god aweful pile of poo that is the GW chimera...all in all i think deserving of rep.
Thanks Mr. Dee, pretty much what I was going for so pleased I pulled it off. I've planned a second one, which should be a bit more dynamic (Landing on an old tree, wings folding in etc), but I've to practice my GS skills a bit before I can pull that off. I'm using the chimera wings for that one too.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Hah! It totally does, been playing TTT2 and didn't even notice. Tentacle arm with snake heads would rule if you could pull that off.
Weird how stuff just seeps into your mind without you realising. It's already being painted sadly, but snake / tentacle arms would have been an interesting idea, especially for a nurgle chimera!

·
Skeletor=Pimp.
996 Posts
Man where did you find that model, it's downright beautiful...in a gross, disgusting kind of way. Agree with Dan, those skin tones are superb.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
81 - 100 of 136 Posts