Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm trying to replicate the skin colour here, without success. Can anyone tell me what colours/mix of colours that i need to use to replicate a tabletop quality beastman?

-Skyrim

·
357 Posts
Well what have you tried? I haven't used the foundation paints too much to know the shades. So with my slightly limited palette, here goes.

Either start out with knarloc green or ork hide green
Then catachan green
Then it looks like a high light of maybe bestial brown, catachan green and bleached bone.

Thats my best guess. Remember you don't need to paint it exactly like that, painting the models your own way makes them unique.

And actually i don't really like that color for nurgle, it looks more brown than green and it doesn't look sick/decrepit enough for nurgle. I personally like a paler greener flesh. Like how GW paints the Pestigor models or even a lighter shade of the green they use for Plague Bearers.

Well hope I helped. Also pictures would be nice.

·
859 Posts
Herds don't have marks (for now) so they could easily be more 'touched' by chaos than 'marked' by it.

It looks like a bit of bestial has been used in the green, probably catachan, the highlight looks like bone/graveyard to me.

Then again you have to allow for monitor differences as well. What have you tried to replicate it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts