Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Nurgling Nanny
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats your thoughts about a Nurgle Plague Tower, just from another Chaos God? It would use almost the exact same rules but it would be called "Khorne Blood/Slaughter Tower". The Pus Cannon would be a Blood Cannon and the Plague Mortar would be a Blood Mortar. The stats on armor and weapons would be exactly the same. The only real change would be the special rule "Explosion of Filth" which would have to be changed to affect units with the mark of that spesific god, as in units with the Mark of Khorne ignores the results from the explosion of the Khorn Blood Tower, but get damaged by the Plague Tower and vica versa.

The point of this is to make a super heavy transport for the other Chaos Gods as I feel Chaos is lacking in this department compared to Space Marines and IG.

This would allow for some neat conversions. And the sight of 4 towers, each dedicated to their own Chaos God, rolling forewards on the battlefield would be awesome.

What do you think? Silly? Doable? How about the rules change?

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
That sounds absolutely fantastic. I, for one, would love to see it done.

Seeing as its apocalypse stuff, people tend to be a bit more liberal and generous with crazy cool things as long as they know what it does. That this comes so closely off the back of an existing model with only a slight cosmetic tweak to the rules shouldn't be a problem with most people.

·
Nurgling Nanny
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That sounds absolutely fantastic. I, for one, would love to see it done.

Seeing as its apocalypse stuff, people tend to be a bit more liberal and generous with crazy cool things as long as they know what it does. That this comes so closely off the back of an existing model with only a slight cosmetic tweak to the rules shouldn't be a problem with most people.
Thanks for the reply! This is what I hope most people think. I have searched around on various warhammer forums to look into what people think about this before I get down to building the towers.
I'll also ask around in my gaming group to see what they think.

On another note... someone over on Bolter and Chainsword suggested I use the Stormbird instead. Which I belive is an earlier incarnation of the assult-boat, Thunderhawk, now in use amongst all SM chapters. But I cant seem to find any rules for it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.