Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was thinking if starting a nurgle tau conversion army if anyone else has done this could they post a few pics,
thanks

·
The other Kind of Fluff
8,843 Posts
Here's a video that might give you some ideas that I just happen to have been watching yesterday:

YouTube - 40k blog 20-Chaos Tau
Cute kid! By his voice anyway.

If you're looking for chaos models, then I have tons that might be of help. Tau, on the other hand, are a bit more limited, especially when it comes to Nurgle Tau (interesting concept though).

·
loves purple tyranids
601 Posts
Ooh Rabbit, please post some pics. I love your pics :)

·
1,206 Posts
no not really, certainly not from a modelling view anyway.

How about using zombie and ghoul parts on firewarriors to make tau that look like they have contracted nurgles rot and are on their way to plaguebearerhood? You could stick horns and greenstuff one (or three) eyes on the bare heads and single horns coming out of the helmets of the rest.

Problem I think you have is the physiology of a tau. their strangely three fingered hands and speudo hoved feet make most human/ork/eldar part wrong. Not many three fingered or hoof style feet models around for you to kitbash.

Mind you, as thier feet are well on the way to looking like hoves anyway I wonder if you could use beastman legs on tau torsos, like nurgle has made them extra hoofy.

(I think I used at least two words in that post that aren't real words...)

---------- Post added at 16:15 ---------- Previous post was at 16:14 ----------

OK, I've tried to mock up what I mean, but either it won't work... or my photoshopping is terrible! ;-)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts