Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'm back >.>
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Me and ArchonFarseerGuy have been discussing this idea. A meetup in Palmerston North somewhere, I wanna know what you think and any ideas. We were thinking having a 400pt Combat Patrol Tournie. And also setting up some minor games like Necromunda which I'll make and bring two gangs for. So heres the idea so far.

DiCon

Combat Patrol - 400pts each, from lastest codexes released within the last month before the meetup.

Necromunda and Mordheim - Will have two separate factions set up for each game so you try them out.
Prizes - We may have a prize for the winner of the Combat Patrol Tournie.

So nay more ideas for location etc and who would want to come?

·
Banned
4,252 Posts
Those of you that can make it, and don't show up...

Expect conscription messages from me in the near future.

If we can find a business to sponsor us (which, granted, is unlikely), we can have real prizes, as well as a decent venue.

Plus, you get to see me. What more incentive do you need?

-AFG

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi guys,
I am new to the board - *waves*, but if you get some information together for me - I will see if the local gaming group (Hamilton Immortals) wants to make a road trip....

·
Banned
4,252 Posts
Welcome to LO!

The organisation of DiCon is still WiP, and we have a few details to cover, but when we're ready, we'll let you know the specs.

-AFG

·
Registered
40 Posts
Good I think - I have only been about three times since I moved back. Anyone you want me to say Hello to?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi I live in Auckland and might be able to make it can you send me details if it hasn't already been I might bring some necromunda to.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts