Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of the miniatures are painted to a tabletop standard.

Grimgor (unassembled metal)

1x Orc boss BSB on boar
1x Orc shaman on boar
1x Giant Spider without rider, single colour (so "partially painted")

40+ NG on foot with spears clipped off to form HW+shield, two command groups. Two netter miniatures.
Approx 80+ Orcs on foot with one choppa and shield, 3 command groups
6x Fanatics (most are conversions)

10 Forest Goblin Spider Riders

1 wolf chariot converted from 40k bits (this is really just to give away, I got it second hand for really cheap)
1 doom diver conversion
1 Troll (Battle for Skull pass)

Lots of bitz (including nice shoulder pads/spikes to convert some of the orcs into Big 'Uns, they're really good in 8th ed).

I'd be looking for 225$CAN or Best Offer, negotiable, plus shipping.

I am also willing to swap this lot for assembled, painted or on-sprue lots; in order of preference:

Ogre Kingdoms Characters, ironguts, scraplaunchers (will trade in your favour for well assembled and painted scraplaunchers), maneaters, bulls, yethees, gorgers. No need for gnoblars, thanks!

Necrons 2k regular force with destroyers and monolith.

Skaven I need supplemental non-core elements such as characters, the warmachines (incl. weapon teams and doomwheel), the big unit-boosters (bell, furnace, censer, etc.), plague monks and censer bearers, jezzails, giant rats, night/gutter runners, and stormvermin. Not interested in regular clan/slave skaven, unless it's 1-to-1 in number with the orcs and goblins (in that case I'd also accept 120+ IoB skaven with other support stuff).

Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to ask questions!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Part of the lot has been traded.

What's left:
85 orcs with HW+Shield, 3 command groups.
Free BSB on boar if you buy the above

10 spider riders

All are painted and based, for photos see here:
85 orcs for sale with carry case pictures by cooleyo2002 - Photobucket

I can include the carry case or not, as you wish, but you will have to pay actual shipping costs.

I am looking for 2.5$ per orc and per spider rider. The BSB conversion comes with the orcs if you buy 50 or more.

I would let go the whole lot for 160$+shipping. Else, I am still looking for OK stuff:
Ogre Kingdoms Characters, scraplaunchers (will trade in your favour for well assembled and painted scraplaunchers), maneaters, yethees, gorgers. No need for gnoblars, thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts