Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does that answer your question...............

Besides..... why would a world eaters army want to..... thier all about charging......
The thing I have found to do with them to take out tanks and stuff is to get a dreadnaught armed with an extra CC weapon... and charge em.....

Or get some power fist into combat with thier tanks..... that's what I use my bike berzerkers for..... is to get that champion with a powerfist into CC with a tank as soon as he can.......

It can be done........

Although it is hard sometimes to kill heavy armour with a WE army......

Also the use of a bloodthirster has been the best tank killer in my WE army.....
Nothing like leaping into a tank that has been sitting still then getting 6 automatic hits at 2D6+8 Str..... mmmmmmmmmmm bloodthirster...... ahhhhhhhh......

·
Registered
20 Posts
DUDE............ EVERY THING AND YES I DO MEAN EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD EATERS ARMY MUST HAVE THE MARK OF KHORNE sept vehicles.......................... And Obliverators cant have a mark of anything BIZIATCH sorry bout the last part with the bizi and the atch

·
Registered
969 Posts
If oblits were in any cult army it would have to be Tzeentch, just because they mutate a lot.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hey I change my army from a World eater army to a Chaos space marine army so I can use a bit of back up like: raptors, havocs and also the obliterators. the last two Are now in effect in the army on choice each so I don't use the free champion for holy number rule I Istead enjoy the favour of Night Lord Heavy support. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.