Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looing through my boxes of Lizardmen stuff last night and it struck me that the vast majority of my models were either horrendous looking (plastic saurus) or defunct (plastic skinks, slann). I do like the new list, i was thinking of how I could make some horned one models for a southlands army...

I was thinking old slaanesh steeds bodies and plastic saurus heads! Ive tried it with bluetac and they look pretty good...

Anyone else got conversion ideas that seem odd in principle but look good when done?

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Isn't this in the wrong forum?

·
Normal member Fox D:
3,469 Posts
Aye should be in conversions but not to worry, one of the mods will move it soon =)

As for the topic. No I don't, but I rarely do conversions because of lack of time and lack of conversion skill, but at the minute Im trying to put a Combi-plasma on a sgt of mine....not odd I know, but a job for me a think.

Ahhh come to think of it, I want to try and add fox tails to some of my elite marines in my army. Hehe, Once I get my fluff sorted I'll post it, but I have no idea where to get them from, maybe a SW parts sprue?

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Aye, SW sprue or green stuff. Green stuff would work surprisingly well, you should try it!
I don't know if any of my ideas are odd really, I'll have a look at my army and see if I can find something odd :) .

·
Registered
301 Posts
My idea about a commissar with cheese was a odd but good idea. Hmmm now that I think of it I could make a great cheese chaos army!

·
Normal member Fox D:
3,469 Posts
Originally posted by BorninDarkness@Jul 6 2003, 21:21
Aye, SW sprue or green stuff. Green stuff would work surprisingly well, you should try it!
I don't know if any of my ideas are odd really, I'll have a look at my army and see if I can find something odd :) .
Off topic slightly I know, but Can you buy SW sprues on there own or do they only come with SW minis?
I have a couple of the warhammer wolves too, don't look like foxes, but meh, I still haven't finished my fluff so.

Toastee

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I once built some plague marines converted with chaos spawn parts, some of the parts just looked crazy, but when painted the result was fairly ok...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.