Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there people!

So, im gonna buy a butcher and a hunter and was wondering, do any of you ppl have cool conversion ideas? I really would want them to stand out a bit from the rest of the ogres. So, any cool ideas? Everything is welcome :>

·
Registered
442 Posts
Well, once i found out that it was $63 for a bruiser and $55 for a butcher i converted the models.

I purchased 2 battalion kits as you get lots of free stuff. The butcher was made out of the following pieces.

- Leadbelcher head, he has no match, eye patch cut on face tongue sticking out and the the ugliest head out of the kits.
- I gave him 2 butcher knives, so i used 2 hands cut off the original weapon and added the butcher knife.
- I gave him 5 extras to define him as a crazed butcher.
1) A piece of meat from the command sprue
2) A bag of stuff, from the bulls kit bellow the butchers knives. It has some bones, a hook and a human skull.
3) A bunch of hooks from the Iron Gut kit near the bear trap.
4) A gnoblar to make him easier to spot out of the bunch. I chose the one from the Iron gut kit. He is armed with a mini club and a hook in his bag.
5) I had some spare green stuff, so i decided to make him as apron. I got some green stuff to go round his neck and down to his top of his books.

Now although i haven't made a Hunter i can advise the follwing pieces.

- try and make his giant cross bow if you have the spare parts
- Use any savage weapons and lots of dead animal pieces
-You could use the animal head from the command squad sprue, on of the standard bearers. This could be used on his gut plate or place it on his head.
-Could use the bear traps.

I hope you enjoy these tips on how to make an awesome looking hunter and butcher.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, once i found out that it was $63 for a bruiser and $55 for a butcher i converted the models.

I purchased 2 battalion kits as you get lots of free stuff. The butcher was made out of the following pieces.

- Leadbelcher head, he has no match, eye patch cut on face tongue sticking out and the the ugliest head out of the kits.
- I gave him 2 butcher knives, so i used 2 hands cut off the original weapon and added the butcher knife.
- I gave him 5 extras to define him as a crazed butcher.
1) A piece of meat from the command sprue
2) A bag of stuff, from the bulls kit bellow the butchers knives. It has some bones, a hook and a human skull.
3) A bunch of hooks from the Iron Gut kit near the bear trap.
4) A gnoblar to make him easier to spot out of the bunch. I chose the one from the Iron gut kit. He is armed with a mini club and a hook in his bag.
5) I had some spare green stuff, so i decided to make him as apron. I got some green stuff to go round his neck and down to his top of his books.

Now although i haven't made a Hunter i can advise the follwing pieces.

- try and make his giant cross bow if you have the spare parts
- Use any savage weapons and lots of dead animal pieces
-You could use the animal head from the command squad sprue, on of the standard bearers. This could be used on his gut plate or place it on his head.
-Could use the bear traps.

I hope you enjoy these tips on how to make an awesome looking hunter and butcher.
Thanks man, you really gave me inspiration there :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts