Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not a fantasy battles player yet (40k ork player actually) but I was wondering, I read somewhere that other races can use ogre units as mercinaries. Is that true? and if so, what races can use them? Any?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I am not a fantasy battles player yet (40k ork player actually) but I was wondering, I read somewhere that other races can use ogre units as mercinaries. Is that true? and if so, what races can use them? Any?
You can use Ogres as a dogs of war unit. (rare choice)

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Any army that has ''Dogs of War'' as a unit option in their army book may take an Ogre unit (selecting from Bulls and Leadbelchers i think, possibly Ironguts too but i cant remember without looking)

There is also the option to take many other DoW units, including a Giant :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
You can higher bulls, ironguts, maneaters and leadbleachers with every army except bretonia. They all cost 1 rare choice except the maneaters who cost two. They can take any of the options they come with but no magic standards.

·
Banned
4,252 Posts
Any army that has ''Dogs of War'' as a unit option in their army book may take an Ogre unit (selecting from Bulls and Leadbelchers i think, possibly Ironguts too but i cant remember without looking)

There is also the option to take many other DoW units, including a Giant :)
Even the armies that don't are allowed them. It was posted on their site for a few weeks before they shifted it to their current one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts