Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Jezlad from HO is kicking up fuss AGAIN

Apparently he's contacting GW and trying to get the module shut down all because I added a mini forum for comments to the site, what a baby.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also there may be a rogue module posing as V4, this isn't ours, the official module will be released in august

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, it's all "art work" in the long run, and we have a legal page on website stating the names belong to them :)

·
Banned
81 Posts
No offense guys but you're jumping to conclusions.

The module hasn't been reported. However, the vassal project breaks two obvious IP policies.

Create, distribute, or use any material that devalues any Games Workshop product in any way.

Use our intellectual property in relation to any third party products or third party intellectual property.
The third party product being the Vassal Engine. Obviously, playing online could easily be seen as devaluing the product.

Insulting me isn't necessary. Infact, you've taken it upon yourself to insult me on 4 different forums over an MSN conversation - who's the baby here Timmy?

As I said to you. I want no further involvement in a mickey mouse project with zero organisation. Your site is poor, build a wordpress blog - save yourself some time and effort. As to the forum... who creates a site then adds a full category dedicated to server stats? That kind of behaviour hardly endears the browser who'll instantly see your false community for what it is. Server stats are for the site administrators eyes, forum users want to feel welcome, not used for stats...

Best of luck with the future of the mod.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.