Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all from a (not so) sunny UK!

Just joined the Forum, so thought I'd say "HI"

Into 40K, Blood Bowl, slowly getting back into Fantasy, and I do own some LOTR figs I've not done anything with yet but...

Anyway...hello all.

·
Monkey of Mystery
2,847 Posts
G'day, old bloke. Welcome. Have a look around and feel free to join on in. There's rules query sections for 40k and WHM that you might find handy if you're just starting out (or restarting, as the case may be). Again- welcome.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Seer in the Dark said:
Morning all from a (not so) sunny UK!
heh I'm in the UK, its actually quite sunny here ;) All hail the south coast!

Seer in the Dark said:
Into 40K, Blood Bowl, slowly getting back into Fantasy, and I do own some LOTR figs I've not done anything with yet but...
What armies do you collect for 40k?

Welcome to LO btw 8)

·
The Uncivil Servent
1,512 Posts
I have to agree with you CC the avatar kicks ass. Hi and welcome to LO remember to check out the rules that can be found by clicking on the link at the top of the page, this will keep our mods all happy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chemicalcaveman said:
Welcome to LO man.

Love your avatar, DRINK, FECK, GIRLS.............

Indeed . . . funnier than anything about 3 Irish priests has a right to be eh?

Thank you all for the kind words of welcome.

Impending Slaughter - South Coast eh? I'm in Bristol, or just outside it anyway, so reasonably southern myself. As for 40K armies, Eldar (in various guises) and Ravenwing

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheredanine said:
Seer, hi and welcome, as an "old bloke" from near bristol my self, I am curious, where do you play?

Well, I pop into the GW Bristol games night on a Tuesday about once or twice a month or as often as I can manage. Other than that, the occasional game against a friend at his or my place. I am aware of a few local clubs, but I am reliant on public transport and am on "daddy duty" on the weekend...

How about you?

·
The Fallen
7,906 Posts
For my sins, I live near stround and work in Chippenham, for playing asside from regular games at my house, I used to use Cyberdyne in stroud but that has closed now, so my shopping comes from GW bristol, but club wise, tends to be dursley, problem is my daddy duty ended up with me coachign the boys football team, which means I only get to play at the Dursley GCN club in the summer holidays

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheredanine said:
For my sins, I live near stround and work in Chippenham, for playing asside from regular games at my house, I used to use Cyberdyne in stroud but that has closed now, so my shopping comes from GW bristol, but club wise, tends to be dursley, problem is my daddy duty ended up with me coachign the boys football team, which means I only get to play at the Dursley GCN club in the summer holidays
Good mate of mine plays at the Dursley club. Geordie fella called Neil...Black Templars and Dwarves...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.