Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I found this list in the eldar army list creator and I was wondering if this is still a good list.

HQ:

Farseer w/ guide + runes of warding
90 pts

Elites:

10x scorpions, exarch w/ claw, stalker, shadowstrike
212 pts

Troops:

10x DA, exarch w/ dual cats + bladestorm
Serpent w/ TL-BL, spirit stones
297 pts

10x DA, exarch w/ dual cats + bladestorm
Serpent w/ TL-BL, spirit stones
297 pts

Fast attack

7x warp spiders, exarch w/ dual spinners, powerblades, withdraw
196 pts

Heavy:

3x war walkers w/ dual scatter lasers
180 pts

5x dark reapers, exarch w/ tempest launcher + fast shot
227 pts

Total:
1499 pts
43 bodies
5 pieces of armor

If there are some changes that need to be made can you please tell me. Thank you all

·
Registered
163 Posts
This is still a pretty good list for fifth edition. I would advise making a few changes, just to make it a bit better.

Drop the dark reapers. They are often to slow and stationary for an eldar list, and also are a bit expensive for what you get. in a 1500 point list, I would take them out. If you like them, add them in at the next point increase. Use the points from here to get another troop choice. Jetbikes would be great. Hold them in reserve and move them on the board. They are meant to mop up the rest of an enemy squad, and due to the importance of the troop choice in this edition, they are great for taking objectives.

Other than that, this is a good 1500 point list. Make sure to outflank with those warwalkers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.