Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just recently played a game vs Dark Elves 2000pts this was my list:
Black Orc Warboss: Shagas Screamin’ Sword, Heavy Armour, Collar of Zorga, Guzzla’s Battle Brew, Chariot
Goblin Shaman: DS, Wolf Chariot
Goblin Shaman: DS, Wolf Chariot
Black Orc Big Boss: BSB, Heavy Armour, Martogs Best Basha, Biggeds Kickin Boots, Chariot
25x Orc Boyz: FC, Shields
5x Spider Riders: Bows
10x Arrer Boyz:

2x Spear Chukkaz:
Boar Chariot:
20x Black Orcz: FC, Shields, Morks Spirit Totem
10x Boar Boyz: FC, Big Unz

Couple Questions:
1) If a Shaman dies is his chariot removed also?
2) Why cant Orc Shaman have chariots?!?!
3) (More of a statement) Black Orcs = Awesome Models, Sucky Fighters.

I won with a massacre

·
i am da Wahhchief
2,419 Posts
1) when shaman dies, the chariot keeps on going. im not sure what the explanation was haha i think its because theyre multiwound mounts
2) no idea, this book is getting on my nerves. But that would have been an awesome option. Some people claim mat ward forgot to write that down xD wether he forgot or not, chariots are not an option.
(check out the same guy his special rules, it says "savage orc GREAT shaman: frenzy,warpaint, does that mean normal savage orc shamans are not frenzy? xD)

nicegoing on the killing spree!
what were the best units?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OnG!

I would have to give the unit of the game to the Boar Boyz Big Unz, for tying up the black guard unit w/ asf banner. Took em three turns but they killed em down to 1 guy and still had 3 left. The BO Warboss on Chariot did amazing, killing 5 CO Knights, 5 Dark Riders, 2 Reaper BTs, 10 Crossbowmen. I will change the gobbo shaman though they are way to easy to target which made me lose two DS before use. I might try to add a Snotling pump wagon also...any experience with them?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts