Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How has everyones luck been purchasing models on ebay? I've bought some used but mostly new and usually get the products about 25-35% cheaper than from the store.

Anyone else?

IF anyone is looking to sell some old TK models let me know!!:)

Lannymay

·
Registered
190 Posts
i personally have never used ebay for buying models, Im too lazy to sign-up/go through the process and scared of getting ripped off. Though I used to use a website that sold models like 10% cheaper at hillcitycomics.com, but i think they stopped selling to the us or something. Well since i lost my website anyone have a site where they buy models for cheaper?

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts
I love eBay. I got most of my Ogres at about half off.

You can unopened boxes pretty cheap, cheaper than you can from a lot of dealers online. It's always the gamble, and be certain of the final amount you're willing to bid and don't exceed it. The item will roll around again.

And be patient. You have to wait until the item shows up at a price you like and when you don't get outbid. But you can save a lot of dough in the long run.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Personally, I phone orders into The War Store, a brick and mortar in NY. They offer a flat 20% off GW's website, which may not be quite as cheap as the eBay sellers, but I sleep easier for it. I actually just ordered some stuff on Saturday, and it is on route as I type.

(Getting some of the last VC Skeletons before they change them. A few more heads for the buck and I've got spare TK bits to adapt them.)

EDIT: In case anyone's interested, TheWarStore.com

·
Hominus Nocturnum
529 Posts
I do most of my online orders throught Chaosorc it averages about 25% off. I've picked up a fair bit of Tomb Kings stuff as well as stocking up my eldar and chaos armies.

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts
Personally, I phone orders into The War Store, a brick and mortar in NY. They offer a flat 20% off GW's website, which may not be quite as cheap as the eBay sellers, but I sleep easier for it. I actually just ordered some stuff on Saturday, and it is on route as I type.

(Getting some of the last VC Skeletons before they change them. A few more heads for the buck and I've got spare TK bits to adapt them.)

EDIT: In case anyone's interested, TheWarStore.com
I've ordered online from thewarstore.com several times with no problem. I will continue ordering for them and have no problem recommending them.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I found a good site that I'm going to start using for all my warhammer stuff, Maelstrom. It offers 10% of UK prices (which are already cheaper than Aus prices) and free express shipping worldwide for anything over 10 pounds, which is pretty much everything. The free fast postage is the part that hooked me, postage from overseas is usually a fair bit and takes up to 8 weeks to get here.

MAELSTROM GAMES

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just checked out superherogameland and the prices are top notch!!

I wish I found them last year!!!!

Oh well, They will work for my second army

Lanny May

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WOOT!

I just picked up the Casket of Souls for only $22.50 on EBAY!!! (plus $5 Ship and Handl) Thats only $27.50 for my Casket!

Can't wait!

Lannymay

·
Registered
65 Posts
I don't mind using ebay much, the prices are too good anyway. $18 including shipping for the Gobbo side of a BFSP last week, along with 40 NG's for $9. With paypal I trust it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.