Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Huge update from gaunt painter.

New painter is high resolution wise about 1800 X 1600, will need to scroll down and over to fit field guide/data slate into window, wanted a huge inquisitorial study area. About 5 mb so will need broadband or lots of patience.

If you want to submit your hive fleet for inclusion in the data slate use the contact information located in the data slate to submit.

Looking to collaborate with a writer on an inquisitor retinue or deathwatch "choose your own adventure" for the data slate, let me know if you are interested. I have the data slate programmed for inclusion of a narrative path adventure story, just don't have the time to write it.

Will update as people submit hive fleet colors and background and as new Tyranid species/information is revealed closing in on the new codex release. A few layout problems with data slate screen on viewing this on a mac, working on it. Don't know if this belongs in Painting also but don't want to double post.

enter online painter

·
Registered
430 Posts
I really like it, and I love how th scheme carries over to the rest of the nids when you're done tweaking one of them. One thing though, is there any way to save your scheme? I created one I like and I don't really want to lose it...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really like it, and I love how th scheme carries over to the rest of the nids when you're done tweaking one of them. One thing though, is there any way to save your scheme? I created one I like and I don't really want to lose it...
Still havnt figured out how to save the schemes. I am much more of a designer thatn a programmer and kind of learned all this as I went. I really have no idea what I am doing. For now the only way is to write the hexcode from the color picker. Located iin the color picker is a 6 digit numerical/letter code that equals hex colors.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Still havnt figured out how to save the schemes. I am much more of a designer thatn a programmer and kind of learned all this as I went. I really have no idea what I am doing. For now the only way is to write the hexcode from the color picker. Located iin the color picker is a 6 digit numerical/letter code that equals hex colors.
Oh, okay. That'll work just fine. Thanks, and great work!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.