Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a very vengful man, would probably give bornin a run for his money in that department. And if theres anything I hate its F*ckin cheaters. I cant stand them! I have already Beaten the living Sh*t out of one guy for cheating on my friend and it seems someone else needs a lesson on how to treat a woman and how to be faithful, and im not talkin about sitting down and talkin. Im gonna pound his @ss!
Im 220 pounds of muscle. I work out every day and im glad for it when things like this happen!

People of LO how would you deal with it and what do you think!

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
There is already a thread concerning cheaters... Personally I think this is a dumb topic...

So you are a big lump of meat who likes beating people up.. good for you... Become a boxer and stop wasting our time... <_<

·
Registered
857 Posts
There are much better ways to solve problems than beating people up. Don't just vent on this forum; beating someone up will just get them mad at you more. Tread lightly, and then do something really devious to them. But don't tell us about it.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man, If you dont like my thread then 2 bad. And BobaHat, Yes I solve my problems with my fists! why? because it works better then whinning to them. Im sorry I dont live up to your great expectations but its a proven fact that violence solves any problems I come across! Hence the signature.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
dont like his topic, dont post.

im not gonna win pretty much any fight i get myself into, but i will fight anyone and anytime. i dotn care. lol

in your situation blood god. i say beat the s.h.i.t out of that guy. one of the things i *****in hate most in this world are ppl who take advantage of others.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.